At MedCart, we specialize in more than medication. We are experts in patient care. Our patient liaisons are trained in complex disease states and ready to assist you throughout your care regimen.
Here’s how we can help.
Dedicated patient liaison: Every MedCart customer is assigned a dedicated patient liaison, who can help you make sure you’re taking your medication correctly and getting the most out of your treatment. Your patient liaison can also help if you experience side effects or need any special assistance with your order or payment.
Claims: No need to worry about insurance claims. We’ll take care of all the paperwork by arranging for pre-authorization, filing insurance claims and following up in the event of a claim denial to help you make the most of your benefits.
Treatment support: Our patient liaisons and pharmacists are experienced in complex disease management. So we can help you at every step of the way, with guidance in every area of your care including:
- Medication schedules and dosages
- Injection instructions
- Treatment adherence
- Safe and effective use of your medicine
- Side effect management
- Condition management guidance, including updates on new therapies
Help when you need it: We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone or online — including access to a clinical pharmacist around the clock. We know that living with a complex condition is challenging, and we’re always ready to assist.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities of MedCart’s Patient Management Program
- The right to know about philosophy and characteristics of the patient management
- The right to have personal health information shared with the patient management program only, in accordance with state and federal law.
- The right to identify the program’s staff members – including their job title, and to speak with a staff member’s supervisor if requested.
- The right to speak to a health professional.
- The right to receive information about the patient management program.
- The right to receive administrative information regarding changes in, or termination of, the patient management
- The right to decline participation, revoke consent, or disenroll at any point in time.
- The responsibility to submit any forms that are necessary to participate in the program, to the extent required by law.
- The responsibility to give accurate clinical and contact information, and to notify the patient management program of changes in this information; and
- The responsibility to notify their treating provider of their participation in the patient management program, if applicable.